Den Haag tourist information
The Hague has a number of VVV tourist information offices.
The tourist information offices in The Hague and Scheveningen
offer an amazing variety of information about hotels,
attractions, museums and much more.
The Tourist Information Offices will be able to help you with:
Editor's note: There is a small processing fee for reservation made through tourist office
once you are at the place. We therefore recommend you to
book a hotel in advance at discounted prices. Book a hotel in The Hague
- information about transport and accommodation
- reservations for hotels and guesthouses
- cheap packages
- theatre and concerts tickets
- discount tickets to Madurodam, Duinrell, National Sea Life Scheveningen, Omniversum and Vitalizee Spa Baths
- unique gifts
- day trips
- city walks
- tickets for public transport
- telephone cards
- For general information you can call the Scheveningen Tourist Information Office.
Selected tourist information offices:
The main office in the city centre of The Hague in the central library is open daily.
Address: Spui 68, The Hague
Telephone: +31/(0)70 361 88 60
English web site: en.denhaag.nl
Point Museum Shop
Lange Voorhout 58B, The Hague
Open: Tuesday to Sunday 9 - 17h.
VVV Tourist Information Point Scheveningen Bookstore
Keizerstraat 50, The Hague
Open: Monday to Saturday 9 -18 h.
More information about VVV Tourist information points: